Care Canada Enterprise | Care Canada Immigration Services : Study in Canada

Park National     Valleys     Stanley Park

About Us

Our Services
Free Assessment
Help and Advice
After arrival
Life in Canada
Job search
Frequently Asked Questions
Study in Canada
Why Choose Us
Our Fees
Contact Us

English Bay Fireworks, Vancouver

Study in Canada:

Planning to continue your studies in Canada?
Interested in studying at a post secondary school i.e. university or college?

Foreign students must meet certain immigration requirements to obtain an authorization to study in Canada. They must:

  1. Have a valid passport;
  2. Present an acceptance letter from an educational institution (stating courses, and length of studies);
  3. Provide evidence of enough money to pay for tuition and living costs;
  4. Satisfy a visa officer that they will return home at the end of their studies;
  5. Pass a medical examination if required;
  6. Meet other requirements for visitors, including a visa if necessary.
Once you have all of the letters and documents, you may apply for your student authorization. Generally, you will have to apply at the nearest Canadian Consulate, Embassy or High Commission. We can assist you in obtaining a student visa at a very competitive fee.
Privacy | Careers | Legal | Site Map